God's Roadmap

Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).


Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Salute to Veterans

by Barbara Latta

Today we honor those who have served our nation in the armed forces. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard we thank you for all the sacrifices made to keep our country safe and free.


I am proud to have a military legacy in my family. My husband, Ken, our two sons, Kenny and Jonathan; my father, Lloyd Watson, my grandfather, William Watson, and numerous uncles all served in various branches of the armed forces.

Take this opportunity to recognize a veteran who is close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment