God's Roadmap

Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).


Sunday, October 15, 2017

Creation Declares The Glory of God

by Barbara Latta

In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath
of all mankind. Job 12:10
With so much bad news blaring from every device we have, it’s important to take a break from the stories of tragedies, catastrophes, violence and offense and focus on God. Despite what we hear and see in person or through media, God is the Lord and He is good.

You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You (Isaiah 26:3 NASB).

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. (Psalm 46:1-4).

O clap your hands, all peoples; shout to God with the voice of joy. For the Lord Most High is to be feared, a great King over all the earth (Psalm 47:1-2).
The lesser light to govern the night. Genesis 1:16b

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge until destruction passes by (Psalm 57:1).

My soul waits in silence for God only; from Him is my salvation He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken (Psalm 62:2).

God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night (Genesis 1:16).
In the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge
Psalm 57:1




And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away (Revelation 21:4).

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen (Revelation 22:20-21).

May your week be blessed and full of joy as you meditate on the power and majesty of God.


Feel free to share your thoughts.

TWEETABLES

No comments:

Post a Comment