God's Roadmap

Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).


Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Remember your loved ones

by Barbara Latta

Sharon Rowland
I have posted in the past in memory of loved ones who have passed on. I can’t pass up the opportunity to give my beloved aunt, Sharon Rowland, the remembrance she deserves.

After my dad passed away in 2013, Sharon started staying with my mom during the day so she wouldn’t be alone. Even though she and Mom had lived close to each other all their lives, she became her daytime companion.

This is my opportunity to remind us all to appreciate our loved ones while they are here. We rejoice for Sharon’s entrance into glory, but we will miss her presence with us here. She was a blessing to all who knew her. Her church, her family, and her friends all benefited by having her as a part of their lives.

I love you, Aunt Sharon. We will miss you.

Share your thoughts about anyone you would like to remember. 





No comments:

Post a Comment