Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
This quote from one of the most successful coaches in the NFL says it all. A person with character will push themselves, do what is necessary, and work with a team.
Do you have examples of how teamwork helped build character into your life? Share your thoughts.
Sunday, July 26, 2015
|Evil queen depended upon looks|
|Mirror image is not our true self|
- We partake of His divine nature (1 Peter 1:4).
- The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in us (Romans 8:11).
- His power in us will do above and beyond what we can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).
- We are new creatures; the old is gone and the new has come (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- We are delivered out of darkness and into the kingdom of God (Colossians 1:13).
|Find your identity in Jesus|
Join the conversation.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
|Freedom means being responsible for actions|
How responsible are we if we as a nation make a deal with Iran and impose their evil values on the rest of the world?
Share your thoughts.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
|Diamonds are found by digging|
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
In our electronic world, turning off the gadgets for a time can be profitable for our mind and body. Try taking one day per week away from the computer, internet, social media, and the cell phone. Your mind will thank you.
Share your thoughts about how this is working for you.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
|Ruby Slippers displayed at Smithsonian|
- At the beginning of the story, Dorothy runs away from home, but her one desire throughout the movie is to find a way to get back. Her dream of being over the rainbow became a nightmare when she discovered she was in a strange place.
- The Scarecrow wanted a brain, but every time a problem arose for the group, he was the one who figured out a solution.
- The Tin Man’s desire was for a heart, yet his compassion arose time and again when someone was hurting. His tears caused him to rust and the oilcan had to come out to loosen his joints.
- Cowardly Lion shook in his paws when facing the Wizard for the first time, yet marched into the wicked witch’s castle to rescue Dorothy.
|Lion, Tin Man, Scarecrow|
|Knowing the truth sets us free|
Sunday, July 5, 2015
|The Declaration of Independence|
|American was founded on God|
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
|The cross of Christ brings salvation to those who believe|
"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" (Galatians 4:16).