|United States Air Force Chapel|
Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).
Monday, January 27, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014
- When it rains for days, the sun is so much brighter when it does shine.
- The fog eventually lifts.
- Drizzle is better than a downpour.
- 50 degrees following several days of below 20 makes it feel as wonderful as 85.
- Icy mud puddles do melt.
- The extreme cold kills the bugs.
- The wind blows all the leaves out of my yard and into my neighbor’s. (LOL)
- And best of all, Spring WILL come!