Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
- Moses was eighty when he led the Hebrews out of Egypt.
- Caleb was eighty-five when he conquered a mountain and made it his possession.
- Harlan Sanders, better known as Colonel Sanders, didn’t start his chicken business until the age of sixty-five.
- Ray Kroc was fifty-four when he purchased a hamburger stand called McDonald’s and turned it into a worldwide franchise.
- Laura Ingalls Wilder was sixty-five when she started the Little House on the Prairie series.
- Lew Wallace penned the novel Ben Hur at the age of fifty-three while he was also governor of the New Mexico territory.