- Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).
- Therefore, you now have sorrow but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one an take from you (John 16:22).
- For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit (Romans 14:17).
- Rejoice always (1 Thessalonians 5:16).
- Rejoice in the Lord always. Again, I will say rejoice! (Philippians 4:4).
- Rejoicing in hope patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer (Romans 12:12).
- Whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory (1 Peter 1:8).
- Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart (Psalm 119:111).
- Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10B).
- You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand (Psalm 16:11 NIV).
Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).