Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).
Saturday, December 21, 2019
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Saturday, November 30, 2019
Please feel free to share your thoughts of gratitude for our blessings.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Honesty – Telling the truth has become an anomaly; no one expects it anymore and when we do speak honestly, we stand out like a beacon; returning change to a cashier who counted the money incorrectly is a welcome surprise to that employee.
- Diligence – When we go the extra mile at our jobs and do something not expected of us or when we exert 100% of our efforts instead of simply getting by until we get paid, our actions speak louder than words to our employer.
- Purity – Taking a stand against immorality in a world polluted by vulgar language, pornography, abortion and human trafficking are actions that defend the abuse of others.
- Integrity – Doing the right thing even when it may cost us something exhibits the selflessness of Christ’s love.
- Defend God’s name – In a world full of blasphemy and promotion of political correctness, standing for God is not popular.
Sunday, November 10, 2019
Thank you all veterans for your service to our country.
Join the conversation and share your thoughts about Veteran's Day.
Thanking Veterans for their service (click to tweet)
Saturday, November 2, 2019
“Blood thirsty rogues and unrepentant cutthroats,” said Ezekiel as a crowd gathered around him. His
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Saturday, October 12, 2019
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Monday, September 23, 2019
|Thank you, God, for Marvelous Migrations|
Saturday, September 14, 2019
|Fruit of the Spirit - Kindness|
Saturday, September 7, 2019
|Remembrance of those who died at the Pentagon|
Saturday, August 31, 2019
|Balancing work, rest and play|
Saturday, August 24, 2019
|Words are tools or weapons|
Monday, August 19, 2019
Maybe I am the only one whose mind does this, but there are times I can hear something in a sermon or teaching moment and it is something I have already learned. My mind shuts down and thinks it doesn’t need to listen again. But we never stop learning. No matter how many times a subject is taught, we can still glean knowledge from other teachers and have new insight into lessons.
When we go back to the meaning of salvation, it can refresh our minds to what God really did for us. For without salvation, where would we all be? Lost and without hope. So, here are a few aspects of salvation to never stop thinking about.
Saturday, August 10, 2019
- Cain was jealous of Abel – resulting in murder and Cain becoming an outcast (Genesis 4:3-15).
- Jacob and Esau – Jacob was jealous of Esau’s birthright; Esau was jealous after Jacob stole it – resulting in Jacob’s deceit to his father and he had to leave home; Esau lost his rightful place as the firstborn (Genesis 25:29-34; Genesis 27).
- Joseph’s brothers were jealous – resulting in selling their brother and lying to their father (Genesis 37:18-34).
- Miriam and Aaron were jealous of Moses – resulting in Miriam contracting leprosy (Numbers 12:1-16).
- Eliab was jealous of David – resulting in him not being chosen as the next king because of what was in his heart (I Samuel 16:6-7).
- Saul was jealous of David – resulting in torment from an evil spirit (I Samuel 18:6-11).
- Michel was jealous of David’s relationship with God when he danced before the ark – resulting in barrenness (2 Samuel 6:16-23).
- Absalom was jealous of his father, David – resulting in his death (2 Samuel 15:12; 2 Samuel 18).
- Jesus’ disciples were jealous of each other – resulting in Jesus’s reprimand (Luke 22:24-30).