Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).
Saturday, February 22, 2020
Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Find the scriptures about God’s love and write them down.
- Meditate on these verses every day saying them out loud.
- Make it personal by inserting our own name as they are read.
- No matter how we feel, it is important to believe the Word is true. God doesn’t lie and when He says he loves us, it means he loves us. His love is not dependent upon our works. This is important to remember when emotions say otherwise.
- Stay in communication with Him. When we go days or weeks without praying or reading His Word, the culture we are surrounded with will take over. Listening to God should be our priority.
Saturday, February 8, 2020
|God is still God and His mighty power will be shown.|
|Babylonian culture enticed compromise|
Saturday, February 1, 2020
|Consistency is the key to change|
Are you ever frustrated because change in your life avoids you? Do you have hit and miss regularity in tasks, study or goals?
I have struggled with working in consistency for a long time. Maybe I had too many projects, or maybe I was just experiencing lack of discipline.
Visit my Amazon author page here.