- I have to be in charge of the company Christmas party....how elaborate can we make it this year?
- It won't be Christmas if I don't....polish the silver and slave over a hot stove for three hours, make coffee cake....that's my job, bake those complicated cookies.
- I have to help the grandchildren make a gingerbread house...even though it takes hours.
- What will the neighbors think if my decorations look shabby? I guess it's time to upgrade mine to the nicer white icicle lights.
- I have to come up with a fabulous Santa gift for my kids...hope my credit cards don't fail me.
- We have to buy nice gifts for my Aunt Sharma; she always spends a lot on my kids.
- Got to go to my sister-in-law's Christmas party and pretend to have a good time.
- Check your EGO! Who cares what others think?
- Prioritize what's really important and find a way to make it simple.