Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).
Friday, January 30, 2015
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Remembering Kato, the German Shepherd and Weenie, the Chi-weenie in the front of the pic, our son and daughter-in-law's dogs. Both went to doggie heaven in the last few months. We will miss you!
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Friday, January 16, 2015
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Sunday, January 11, 2015
by Barbara Latta
What are your plans for 2015?
Friday, January 9, 2015
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Sunday, January 4, 2015
- The month of December brought serious illness to some of my family members. I am very grateful for their improving health and thankful for the family I have.
- We recently found out our oldest son and his wife are expecting their first child. 2015 will be the year we become grandparents.
- Our youngest son completed a mission trip to Dominican Republic.
- Despite the problems in our government, I am thankful to be living in the greatest nation on earth.
- I am thankful for Christmas and the gift of Jesus God gave to all of us. Because of Him we can look to each New Year with hope and anticipation for what He has in store for us.
- Lastly, I am thankful for these words penned by the Apostle Paul: “Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:13-14).