God's Roadmap

Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).


Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Build Bridges, Not Walls

by Barbara Latta

Bridges take us places and connect locations that otherwise would not be accessible. Emotional walls can close us to learning or receiving spiritual enlightenment; bridges keep us connected to God and open the path to fellowship with others. 

As a shy child, I had walls around me, but when I encountered the Holy Spirit, and through meditating on the Word of God, I became more open and bold. I am now more willing to talk to people and teach what I have learned.

How do you keep your bridges open?
Sidney Lanier Bridge
over the Brunswick River, Ga

No comments:

Post a Comment