God's Roadmap

Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).


Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hat's Off To Dads

by Barbara Latta

Today I would like to honor the dads in my family on this special day.

My handsome honey of 38 years, I thank you for your life and love and for two wonderful boys. Thanks for being the dad you are to them.

To my sweet dad who is in heaven now. I honor you for the life you lived and the family we still are.

To my father-in-law, thanks for welcoming me and making me part of your family.

Thanks to our heavenly Father who brought us out of the kingdom of darkness and into the kingdom of His dear Son. (Colossians 1:18)

Who would you like to honor today? Share your thoughts.


Happy Father’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment