God's Roadmap

Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).


Sunday, May 10, 2015

What Did Your Mother Say?

by Barbara Latta

In celebration of Mother's Day, I thought it would be fun to reminisce a little.

Did you grow up hearing your mother say certain things over and over again to try to get you to do something? Or maybe stop doing something?

My favorite one is, "Eat all your vegetables because there are starving children in China." I never figured out how if I ate everything it would help all those starving children! I love you, Mom!

My mom and I

How about, "You just wait until your dad gets home?"


Or "Don't cross your eyes or they will get stuck that way."


What about you? Share some things your mom said to you that have stuck with you through the years. Maybe you are even saying them to your children!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment