|Do you know the reasons for the Revolutionary War?|
|The Declaration of Independence stated 28 abuses|
of power by King George III.
- He has refused his assent to laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
- He has made judges dependent on his will alone for the tenure of their offices and the amount and payment of their salaries.
- For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us: for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment for any murders which they should commit on the inhabitants of these States.
- For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses.
- He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.