|7 ways to be thankful during a pandemic|
- Thankful that God is the healer. My son, give attention to my words…For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh (Proverbs 4:20, 22).
- Thankful for the ability to have online church services and school assignments.
- Thankful the epidemic is on the downturn in multiple locations.
- Thankful for high tech and efficient researchers and medical personnel and equipment available to combat the disease.
- Thankful we were still able to obtain necessary food and supplies despite the shortages of some items. I haven’t heard of anyone starving through this.
- Thankful we could still see our family and friends through video or in person.
- Thankful some businesses are opening up again.