- The Rock of our Salvation: He shall cry to Me, ‘You are my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation’ (Psalm 89: 26). Like this rock, He is solid and firm.
- The Cornerstone: This is the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone (Acts 4:11). He is the foundation we build our faith upon.
- The Rock of Ages: Trust in the Lord forever, for in God the Lord, we have an everlasting rock (Isaiah 26:4 NASB). He never changes.
- The Rock of Strength and Protection: For you are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name’s sake, lead me and guide me (Psalm 31:3). His solidness protects us.
- The Rock of Truth: For I proclaim the name of the Lord; ascribe greatness to our God. He is the Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice, a God of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright is He (Deuteronomy 32: 3-4). His heart will not lie or be unfair.
Please share some additional characteristics of the heart of God that you have found in scripture.
5 Characteristics of the Heart of God (click to tweet)
A Valentine from God to you (click to tweet)