- First, a person must believe Christ is resurrected (Romans 19:9-10).
- The wrath of God has been satisfied against sin. God is no longer angry at us and is not condemning us. But we must receive what He did and stop living under condemnation (Romans 8:1)
- The Holy Spirit is now given to dwell in us and give us power to live in this fallen world (Acts 2:1-4).
- Every power He has is deposited into our spirits at the new birth (Romans 811).
- Satan’s power is broken. The only way the devil can work against us is when we believe his lies (James 4:7).
- We are given eternal life (John 3:16).
Now may the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 TPT).